- All of TheHorrorDome.com's products are guaranteed against defects for 3 days from the date of receipt.
- There will be no returns on Masks, Costumes, Props, Decorations, Animatronics or any other product at any time period unless received defective. The exchange of a defective product for a new product of the same kind will be made or the Original Product will be repaired.
- We do not accept Masks, Costumes and other items back due to health reasons, especially during the current COVID-19 outbreak, as we will not resell a used product. This way you are sure you are getting a new product that no one has ever worn or used.
- Cancellation of Animatronic or Special orders that take time to build that are already in progress will result in a 50% restocking fee.
- Product damage claims must be made to TheHorrorDome.com within 2 days of delivery.
- No used products will be credited.
- There will be a 25% Restocking Fee on orders returned (except for approved defective returns, which will be exchanged for the same item or repaired).
- Special Order Items that take time to build will not be refunded at all but we will make every attempt to repair the problem if one occurs.
- Shipping Charges will not be Refunded.
- By placing an Order with TheHorrorDome.com you are confirming you are at least 18 years old. If you are an individual, you must be at least 18 years old, or the age of majority in your state of residence in the U.S.
- Under no circumstances will we accept back merchandise without an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number. Please call or e-mail us for this code before sending back merchandise.
DAMAGED AND LOST SHIPMENTS
If an item is damaged or lost in transit, please notify The Horror Dome immediately. Shipments that are damaged or lost in transit are not the responsibility of The Horror Dome. We must file a claim with the carrier and cannot authorize any replacement shipments, returns or refunds until the claim has been completed. If your package was damaged upon receipt, please keep all packing materials, and send pictures of the damage.
If a package shows delivered but cannot be located at your address, we recommend thoroughly inspecting your property (doors, porches, garages, etc.) and checking with your neighbors. There are instances where packages are delivered to an incorrect address. If the package cannot be located, a claim must be initiated with the carrier within 48 hours of delivery. The shipper will trace the package and determine if the package was delivered to the correct address.
Shipments that cannot be located that have been traced by the carrier (UPS, USPS or FedEx) and show delivery to the correct address will be deemed as stolen. Packages stolen from a customer’s residence are not the responsibility of The Horror Dome or the carrier. Theft is a crime, and you may want to contact local law enforcement to file a police report and initiate a claim through your homeowners or renter’s insurance
TITLE TO PRODUCTS
Purchases of products through TheHorrorDome.com are subject to a destination contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for these products passes to you upon the carrier's delivery to your ship-to-address. You will receive your tracking number once your products are shipped and you will be able to track your packages at all times to aid you in knowing when your package will be delivered.
In no event will TheHorrorDome.com, its president, officers, employees or other representatives be liable for any damages, may they be indirect, consequential, or punitive damages related to product sold or for the free prop directions offered. Except as expressly stated herein, TheHorrorDome.com makes no representations or warranties, either express or implied, of any kind with respect to products sold or for the free prop directions offered on the TheHorrorDome.com web site.